Halaman

    Social Items

Visit Ezuddin Blog

*sigh* Dr. A

POP vs DUNIASometimes i oweys wonder to myself, and with an event that happened recently has strengthened a question in my mind.. Why must a girl who wanted me to go from her life and asked me to keep silence of what happened between us in the past, suddenly keep telling to anyone about "our" past and pointed out as if i am to be blamed for the things that happened  :(   For God's sake, you were the one who wanted me to leave though i tried to persuade you not to say that, i tried everything within my means to win ur heart, and now, u convinced some people that it was my fault... It was not an easy life to just forcibly leave you and leave everything behind  me knowing that u are happy with ur life now... :(
Why must u tell our past when i just keep quite about it and not telling about it to anyone just like u wished... Y? What are u trying to prove..? You want to drag me along in ur lil pathetic life now? Is that it? Stop playing with my mind Dr. A... Just stop saying to anyone because i have NO attention to bring everything up to anyone just to suffice my sadness... Eventho i am stil sad for ur past decision... :( . Please!! It was sad enaf to go out from ur life... Please just let it be... Please..!!

No comments