Halaman

    Social Items

Visit Ezuddin Blog

~my passion~

POP vs DUNIAI am quite happy for the past few days because i managed to record 1 of my songs.. I've been hoping to record the song for quite some times now and i finally manage to pursue what i wanted to do and stil ongoing.. This is the first step of everything.. When i recorded the song, i encountered lots of technical glitches and to my suprise, it was bit hard to solve, need lots of reading which i hate reading, know. huhuhu. At first, i need to set up the drum track and bass line which were quite tidious but i finally did that for 1 whole day... Phew!!! Then the most complicated part, guitar riffing and guitar soloing... How i realize that making music is not as hard as record the music for listening.. It takes proper arrangement... I learn a lot from all this...

Kalau nak dgr lagu aku, masuk site ni www.myspace.com/stigmatize77 (cut and paste kat address bar atas tu) huhu.. I dah rakam balik lagu "itukah bahagia"...

*wink*

No comments