Halaman

    Social Items

Visit Ezuddin Blog

Ahad dah nak abis... Sedey tu... 2mro Monday blues..

POP vs DUNIAThe weekend is going to end soon.. I have to go to work tomorrow... Can't imagine how am i going to be 2mrow.. Heck it's gonna be a long monday blues.. Huhu...
Gosh, i nearly forgot.. I have a meeting with my students tomorrow. We're gonna do a play, well, kinda like a short drama, if only... hehehe.. Hopefully the tryout is going to be ok since i still havnt decided which students to receive which roles.. This is the 4th time for me to direct a play.. Well, hav to do it on a yearly basis BTW.. It seems like as if i'm the only person that suits for this job, hey, i love my job... heheh... Was once, in my varsity i joined drama, thou i wasnt the "hero" type, but then, i dont mind being behind the stage, rite next to the stage or even to the extent of being a prop-master, as long as, i can participate for the drama play..
Wat a day... GTG..

Chiow..

No comments