Halaman

    Social Items

Visit Ezuddin Blog

i once remembered during my varsity days, we often answering the questions using either "yes" or "no", and i guessed that pissed my lecturer off. Before leaving the lecture hall, he asked us this, if you think giving "yes" or "no" answer worth the question, try answer this statement using "yes" or "no". the statement is -----> "I have no brain" so? Yes or No? To our surprise, we paused..... 
 :)

Yes or No? :)

POP vs DUNIA

i once remembered during my varsity days, we often answering the questions using either "yes" or "no", and i guessed that pissed my lecturer off. Before leaving the lecture hall, he asked us this, if you think giving "yes" or "no" answer worth the question, try answer this statement using "yes" or "no". the statement is -----> "I have no brain" so? Yes or No? To our surprise, we paused..... 
 :)

No comments